Our Puppy Crèche was introduced in 2019 and has been a huge success.
Specifically designed for all your puppy’s needs. There are lots of exciting experiences for your puppy to enjoy such as climbing, searching, paddling in a pool, playing in a ball pool, sand to hide things in, mentally stimulating games to play and lots more.
We also have a sleep area so puppy’s can rest during their stay. We can give a lunchtime feed if needed.
Puppy play with one of our experienced team allows your puppy to learn to socialise with other puppies & junior dogs in our care in a safe manner and in a safe environment.
Puppy Play Area
Puppies have their own outdoor play section with artificial grass, play items and beds to lay on, which is fully covered to allow plenty of shade and ideal for rainy days. It’s connected to an indoor area for puppies with further play equipment, sofa and puppy sized beds. They are able to see and say hello to our adult dogs in a safe manner so they can learn to become familiar with our older dogs and to allow puppies to interact safely at a safe distance. Puppies also have access to our larger artificial grass paddock via their own door which they all love to run around.
This service is available for puppy’s as soon as they have had their injections (Roughly 12 weeks of age) and are allowed to go out, up to 6-10months depending on the breed and size your puppy will become.
After attending our Puppy Crèche your puppy will be able to join in with our adult daycare dogs, which I’m sure they will love, with bigger climbing frames and 2 larger paddocks to play in.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all puppies in our care, all we ask is:
- Your puppy may not need to attend an initial assessment as puppies adapt to fit into our puppy crèche fairly easily. Older puppies 6-12months of age may need a free two hour assessment before they can attend.
- Your puppy has had all their initial vaccinations, kennel cough and follow a flea control program. Proof of which must be given and kept on file.
- We reserve the right to turn away any puppies that show any signs of being unwell upon arrival. If your puppy does have diarrhoea or sickness they will not able to attend until they have seen a vet.
- We welcome puppies up to 12 months of age, depending on the breed and size of your puppy. Male puppies will need to be neutered as they grow, this is usually around 12months onwards, however, if we feel young males need to be neutered sooner we will advise you of this. Bitches do not need to be spayed; however they are unable to attend daycare while in season.
- T&C’s and forms must be filled in and signed before attendance to our doggy daycare & puppy crèche facilities.
Puppies are supervised at all times and never left alone.
Your welcome to come along and view our facilities. To book an appointment please call 07894 555705
Our puppy crèche is open 8am-5pm weekdays. Collection and drop off is available upon request and is charged accordingly depending on your location.
We are closed Bank Holidays, Good Friday, Easter Sunday & Easter Monday and for two weeks over Christmas and New Year.